Once Upon A Time
If you are looking to register, please post your username under the "Applications" category and introduce yourself in the "Introductions" category.
Once Upon A Time
If you are looking to register, please post your username under the "Applications" category and introduce yourself in the "Introductions" category.
Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Once Upon A Time

A creative writing forum where we can create and share stories of all genres.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evan Hillglider

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yeevahon
New Writer
New Writer
yeevahon

Evan Hillglider  Empty
PostSubject: Evan Hillglider    Evan Hillglider  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:10 am

I hope I'm not doing anything wrong...
Name: Evan Hillglider (nicknamed "the outcast")
Sex: male
Race: High-walker (breed of very tall, 7ft on average, human like species with incredibly oversized lungs. Have a trait of being VERY skinny)
Religion: Part of a select few who worship an unknown "Divine Being" who they believe chose them to guard their selective temples.
Occupation: Guarding a forgotten temple from people with malintent
Character traits/ summary: Evan is a character shrouded in mystery. He is very intimidating due to his height and carries himself in a composed manner. He oftentimes gives people the vibe that he is going to disfigure them for life, but as a matter of fact, means quite the opposite. He is incredibly kind to children and will only injure drunkards who don't understand who they're dealing with (or other characters along those lines). He is guarding a temple carved into a tree from those who wish to misuse the valuebles within. A seemingly always neutral and completley composed person is actually is very insecure in dealing with personal thoughts and feelings.

Evan was outlawed by an unknown party fir unknown reasons. The bounty on his head is worth nearly two houses, but many have been unsuccessful in dealing with him. He has a seemingly unnatural ability to disappear before someones very eyes. He wears a long, tattered, grey robe as well as leather armor underneath. (might draw a picture if him) he towers over others at 7 ft 2 and is surprisingly skinny (even skinnier than most other high-walkers). He carries a mace and a repeating crossbow along with an average of 30 bolts non-poisoned (repeating crossbow was invented by sun tzu (think I spelled that right)) the crossbow can be fired rapidly holding 10 bolts at a time, but has very little penetration power which is why bolts are normally poison tipped. Evan is well known nearly everywhere, but mostly viewed as a felon and a dangerous man. Skinyness extremely limits his abilities in combat and he can easily be provoked personally. In general, he is viewed as a convict that must be captured. (Is this too long? Is he too powerful? Please let me know)

Last edited by yeevahon on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Admin
Joker

Character sheet
Name: Amus
Profession: Assassin, the Wind

Evan Hillglider  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Hillglider    Evan Hillglider  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:04 pm

No, this is great =) The only suggestion I would make is that he be something other than Christian. Because this is an entirely fantasy world, it would be more interesting if you created a religion (it can be of the same basis as Christianity, but there was no Christ in a world with elves and dryads and such). Besides that, he is a very intriguing character. I like the idea of having a misunderstood character. It will make for an interesting addition to the plot.
Back to top Go down
yeevahon
New Writer
New Writer
yeevahon

Evan Hillglider  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Hillglider    Evan Hillglider  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Thanks a bunch! Changes will be made.
Back to top Go down
Shahrazad's Book

Character sheet
Name:
Profession:

Evan Hillglider  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Hillglider   Evan Hillglider  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Wow, this guy sounds like he will be seriously interesting! I can't wait to see how you introduce him to the other characters. Maybe try next making a location in the story section for his temple, just so we can get a little preview of him before the others meet him. This way, you can show very clearly his growth as a character. All in all, I'm excited to meet Evan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evan Hillglider  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Hillglider    Evan Hillglider  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evan Hillglider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Once Upon A Time :: Fantasy :: Characters - Brayst-
Jump to: