Once Upon A Time
If you are looking to register, please post your username under the "Applications" category and introduce yourself in the "Introductions" category.
Once Upon A Time
If you are looking to register, please post your username under the "Applications" category and introduce yourself in the "Introductions" category.
Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Once Upon A Time

A creative writing forum where we can create and share stories of all genres.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker
Admin
Admin
Joker

Character sheet
Name: Amus
Profession: Assassin, the Wind

Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For) Empty
PostSubject: Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For)   Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Kosul
Race: Vikather
Origin: Erdigh
Background: The Vikather are the rulers of Hell. They are entities incarnate of pure evil energy amassed into a physical body. Kosul is from Erdigh, the lowest of the hellish planes. He has no memory of his life before his banishment, but must have been a terrible soul in order to be cast so far down into the bowels of damnation. He is exceptionally powerful; So powerful, in fact, that his power leaks through the entirety of the lower planes up to the living world. There, it has solidified into the "demon" that possesses Aldeal. This energy is connected, though very faintly, to his presence in Erdigh. As of yet, he is unaware of his connection to Aldeal, and is still searching for a way to release his hellish army into the world. Aldeal acts as a channel for his energy, and is corrupting the forests by simply being there.

Kosul was originally born as the first son of the second King of Garamad. After his father's death, he took over the throne of the Nation of Men. Under his reign, the land fell into turmoil and poverty, and the other races were oppressed, save the elves and the dryads. The orcs and warves of the nearby Crystal Mountains were enslaved to work in mines and labor camps. Several years after his ascension to the throne, his brother, Marion, led an uprising of dwarves and orcs and free men to overthrow Kosul. During the battle, Krig Gore-Drinker, Ordthunk's great-grandfather, gained entry to the castle and killed Kosul. As a result of Kosul's tyranical soul, he was cast into the depths of hell to suffer in his imprisonment. However, his power was great, and he could not be restrained once his evil heart had blossomed into a mature Vikather. Meanwhile, the rebellion's army had been crushed, but with no leader or allegiance remaining, and Kosul's lack of heirs, Marion took over he throne and freed the captured slaves.The dwarves supported Marion's position on the throne, but the orcs wanted Krig to rule. With threats of another rebellion building, the dwarves took it upon themselves to drive the orcs into the Crystal Mountains keep them in check so that Garamad would be safe from their plotting. THis was the birth of the animosity between dwarves and orcs, and rekindled the not-so-burnt-out animosity that the orcs had toward all men.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
prestige1994
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
prestige1994

PostSubject: Re: Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For)   Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:22 pm

If we can get everyone to coordinate their stories just right and get everyone's characters on friendly terms and then have him introduced, we might have an ultimate journey on our hands to lead up to an epic battle.
Though just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fishy
Minor Character
Minor Character
Mr. Fishy

PostSubject: Re: Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For)   Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:39 am

He sounds wickedly awesome. He has the evil, overwhelming power to drive heroes together and bad guys to join him. Best yet, he connects to several of the characters from different stories, so he can unite some the whole thing into one tale. And for me personally, my character Ordthunk could either work with him (both evil) or hate him (past history of Krig killing him). So that's could be interesting.
To summarize: sweet.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Admin
Joker

Character sheet
Name: Amus
Profession: Assassin, the Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For)   Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:59 am

The general idea is that nobody knows that he exists. He's the driving force behidn everything bad that's happening, and once he realizes that he has a bridge to the living world through Aldeal, it will be very interesting. I imagined Azya's characters taking advantage of the turmoil that would insue, while ordthunk has a conflict of what hatred is truly more important, and everyone else would find ways to work together against Kosul.
Back to top Go down
Azya
Minor Character
Minor Character
Azya

PostSubject: Re: Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For)   Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:46 am

My characters will most certainly take advantage of that situation when it arises. Also, I'm definitely liking the feeling of this villain.
Back to top Go down
Shahrazad's Book

Character sheet
Name:
Profession:

PostSubject: Re: Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For)   Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Wow...I love it. I'm so excited to get this guy into the story! Wow...I'm jealous. How come Joker and Azya get all the awesome villains? So not fair... :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For)   Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kosul ( The Big Baddie You've All Been Waiting For)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Once Upon A Time :: Fantasy :: Characters - Brayst-
Jump to: