Once Upon A Time
If you are looking to register, please post your username under the "Applications" category and introduce yourself in the "Introductions" category.
Once Upon A Time
If you are looking to register, please post your username under the "Applications" category and introduce yourself in the "Introductions" category.
Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Once Upon A Time

A creative writing forum where we can create and share stories of all genres.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jahandir, the

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azya
Minor Character
Minor Character
Azya

Jahandir, the  Empty
PostSubject: Jahandir, the    Jahandir, the  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:09 am

Name: Jahandir Al Ghul
Sex: Male
Race: Half-Elf
Religion: Whatever this world's shadows/darkness deity is (I'm too tired to come up with a name right now Dx)
Profession: Gambler, Possibly a necromancer or some other kind of dastardly shadow-mage (well okay, he definitely is but he's not going to tell people about it)
Description: I'm bored and lazy, so here's a picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Character Traits/Background: He is the child of an elf and a man, both of whom were from (mostly likely) the Plains of Andhuul or, perhaps, farther east. Right now he exists solely to present my other characters with a reason to go to Farlok forest where much of the action is going on, but he can have a larger role if you want.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Admin
Joker

Character sheet
Name: Amus
Profession: Assassin, the Wind

Jahandir, the  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jahandir, the    Jahandir, the  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:27 am

I'm getting a good, minor antagonist vibe from this guy. He could be the one that pushes Evan Hillglider to the west, as well as your characters. I'm thinking maybe he is the one who put the bounty on Evan's head, hired the Dark Trio, and now Evan is fleeing west? That way he gets involved too. Think about a messenger coming into the Orc's Arm and recruiting your anti-heroes. Might be a good driving force to combine our characters.
Back to top Go down
Shahrazad's Book

Character sheet
Name:
Profession:

Jahandir, the  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jahandir, the    Jahandir, the  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:38 pm

I agree with Joker, that'd be great if we could get everyone in one place so that way we can move forward with a more cohesive plot line, rather than everyone jumping all over the place.
Back to top Go down
yeevahon
New Writer
New Writer
yeevahon

Jahandir, the  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jahandir, the    Jahandir, the  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:55 am

I like this idea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jahandir, the  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jahandir, the    Jahandir, the  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jahandir, the
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Once Upon A Time :: Fantasy :: Characters - Brayst-
Jump to: