Once Upon A Time
If you are looking to register, please post your username under the "Applications" category and introduce yourself in the "Introductions" category.
Once Upon A Time
If you are looking to register, please post your username under the "Applications" category and introduce yourself in the "Introductions" category.
Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Once Upon A Time

A creative writing forum where we can create and share stories of all genres.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Purpose of this Section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joker
Admin
Admin
Joker

Character sheet
Name: Amus
Profession: Assassin, the Wind

Purpose of this Section Empty
PostSubject: Purpose of this Section   Purpose of this Section Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:06 pm

So this section is something I've been toying around with a lot during my free time. Until the Seminar project is over, this section will be specifically for me to write in. After that, it'll be opened to everyone. This way, there's a distinct task that I'm undertaking for myself so that I'm doing more to earn the credit for the project. However, if anyone has any ideas to go along with the history thus far, please send them my way, and I'll see what we can do to make them fit into what's been set already.

Basically what I'm doing here is creating a Tolkien-esque history of the world (which I've named Brayst, so that we can refer to it uniformly) to date. Eventually, I'll get to writing all the way back to the beginning of the history of the races, but that'll take time.

If anyone wants to include their character's lineage in this, please go ahead and write it out, and I'll post it in here. I'm currently working on the creation of the world and the races, as well as Gerwulf's family lineage. So just because this section is only useable by me doesn't mean you guys don't have any say in it. I'm all ears =) It'll just be a lot more uniform and easier to keep things so that we don't have contradictions if one person does it.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Admin
Joker

Character sheet
Name: Amus
Profession: Assassin, the Wind

Purpose of this Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of this Section   Purpose of this Section Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Change of plans!

This section is open to everyone now. If you've got anything, just go ahead and post it. If it doesn't quite make sense with what is already written or what is going on, we'll talk about it and make adjustments. This will also be used as a discussion section for any ideas that anyone has related to the Brayst universe. So specific questions go here, and other things of that sort.
Back to top Go down

Purpose of this Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Once Upon A Time :: Fantasy :: B & D - Brayst-
Jump to: